Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Where are we at?

Last year, the New York Times reported that our jobless rate was at an all time high of 11.1 Million, we were promised that President Obama would enact a stimulus plan, and pull us out of the recession, and pull us back into a more stable economy.

This month, we are at 14.8 Million unemployed (Department of Labor and Statistics www.bls.gov/new.release/empsit.nro.htm), and there is no relief in sight. President Obama has taken us down the "Primrose Path." I am not a supporter of President Obama, because I was not sure about the change he was touting. Now I don't have much change in my pocket. Thanks Pres.

Really I am not here to blast the President, I am here to call the 14.8 Million people to action. Change is coming, and in the next few postings, I will be trying to sift the useless information out there. What is good sense, what makes no sense, and what takes all of your cents, with nothing in return: That is the subject of this blog series.


We will discuss MLM (Multi-Level Marketing), Surveys, PPC sites, Resell rights, and Associate Advertising. I am learning right along with you. If you want to know more about me, and what I have been doing, you can look at my other blog at: pickardthomas.blogspot.com. I will accept any and all comments on this blog, and if you have any stories you want to share, please add them as a comment. Also I am not opposed to you putting a link to your blog, and please link my blog to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment